Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi

4 posters

Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi Empty [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/9/2011, 12:47 pm

I dont know if you guys will like it but here's the skill I participate to arrange with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nanoha is 19 years old and the primary Combat Instructor for the Riot Force 6 of Time-Space Administration Bureau's Special Management, and also the commander of record for the "StarS" squad in the field. Nanoha, like Fate, is a S+ class mage without limiters, which is the second highest rank possible to be achieved by a mage, and she is a AA class mage with the limiters, 3 ranks down from what she should be.

Base Stats
Max HP
=======
Attack Speed
=
Base Damage
====
Defense
======
Movement Speed
==========

Mana=100

Mana Regen=.6

Stats Growth

Max HP
===
Base Damage
=
Attack Speed
=

Default: Magic Detection(passive)
Every time a magic damage skill is being cast in 800 radius, decrease Nanoha mana by 1.

Skill: Straight Buster(active)
The aimed version of Exelion Buster.It has a strong reactive explosion effect, which can destroy targets in chains
lvl1-Deals 400 in the targeted area.
lvl2-Deals 600 in the targeted area.
lvl3-Deals 800 in the targeted area.
lvl4-Deals 1000 in the targeted area.
lvl5-Deals 1200 in the targeted area.

-AoE of 350
-cost 3 mana
-cool down: 15 sec.

Skill:Restrict Lock(active)
Nanoha Takamachi's main binding spell which restrains the target with light wheels placed around their limbs. Nanoha learn it even before practicing her attack and flight spells and is therefore very proficient with it. It prevents the the target to move and silence it for 6 sec.
lvl1-Cool Down for 30 sec
lvl2-Cool Down for 28 sec
lvl3-Cool Down for 26 sec
lvl4-Cool Down for 24 sec
lvl5-Cool Down for 20 sec

-cost 1 mana

Skill: Divine Buster(active)
One of Nanoha's signature magical spells, consists of a big beam of energy being shot out from the caster's Device.First developed as an energy beam to seal far away Jewel Seeds, now mainly used as an offensive spell with much damage.
lvl1 - 200 initial damage, then 50 damage/hit.
lvl2- 400 initial damage, then 100 damage/hit.
lvl3- 600 initial damage, then 150 damage/hit.
lvl4- 700 initial damage, then 200 damage/hit.
lvl5- 1000 initial damage, then 250 damage/hit.

-hit 4 times
-cost 3 mana
-cool down: 20,20,18,18,16 seconds

Skill Ulti: Starlight Breaker(active)
The other signature magical spell of Nanoha. It is seems to be one of the most powerful in Nanoha's arsenal.Though introduced as a "variation of Divine Buster", its mechanics are quite different. To cast the spell, Nanoha condenses stray magical energy in the area into a large sphere, then strikes it with Raising Heart to release the energy as a powerful beam.
lvl1-Increase 18 damage per mana within the difference of the max mana with the current mana
lvl2-Increase 28 damage per mana within the difference of the max mana with the current mana
lvl3-Increase 38 damage per mana within the difference of the max mana with the current mana

-computation: increase damage(max mana-current mana)
-deals damage in 800 AoE for 2 sec.
-cool down: 80,70,60
-increase 300 damage per stack of Blaster System

Skill Ulti:Blaster System(active,buff)
A power up system that Nanoha utilize. It is an experimental booster that far suppress the physical limits of the user's body. It increase Nanoha magic ability in exchange of her and Raising Heart life.
lvl1-Decrease Nanoha HP by 50 per skill being cast by Nanoha. Increase 10% damage of Nanoha Skill
lvl2-Decrease Nanoha HP by 75 per skill being cast by Nanoha. Increase 15% damage of Nanoha Skill
lvl3-Decrease Nanoha HP by 100 per skill being cast by Nanoha. Increase 20% damage of Nanoha Skill

-stack up to 3 times
-buff last for 20 sec
-cool down: 5 sec

Last edited by NoirEmperorXIII on 3/15/2011, 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi Empty Re: [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi

Post by OmegaSui 3/9/2011, 1:06 pm

And i thought "wait why does the description looks so familiar"

How many hits does the Divine Buster deal?

@@ why is there 2 ulti ? What's the first ulti's dmg? Why does it decrease MORE damage ? Don't you mean INCREASE damage for each stored mp? Why don't you just decrease mana instead of HP ,and i'll let you decide on that.

Mana regen : 0.5~0.75.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi Empty Re: [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS] Nanoha Takamachi

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/9/2011, 1:17 pm

4 hits for divine buster as well.I forgot about it

decrease per mana since that my idea would be:
lesser mana=greater damage
since that my default is decrease mana per skill in AoE right and I put every skill beside from the ulti decrease mana as well.

2 ulti since that I also ask if I can put 2 ulti and ToM said something like depends on casting condition. Since that I cant think of any casting condition, I just connect all skill as long as possible.

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Blaster_System
you can go look there why I make the decrease HP rather than MP.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/9/2011, 1:24 pm

maybe for axel shooter, should be changed.. because she never use axel shooter anymore on season 3..
hmm i forgot the skill name.. but something like she charged with her raising to the target..

for mana system.. quite good idea.. but i will think another good method for that.. (not using mana)

for blaster system.. i think not only increasing nanoha damage, as well increasing beam of starlight of her.. like on final action while fighting with Vivio.. while nanoha gonna use her final starlight to Vivio.. it use 3 crystal bit in result of 4 beams of starlight..
thomasinow
thomasinow
Admin: Author & Developer

Interests : Modeling, GFX Stuff

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/9/2011, 1:25 pm

So if you have 100 mana, your ulti's damage will be reduced 1k8/2k8/3k8 per level? The damage is not greater.It's the same with more handicap. Don't you mean Increase 18/28/38 damage per [100(max mana)-current mana]?

Then the HP reduction should be bigger. Skill casted = anyone's skills or just Nanoha's?

What method would you prefer?Skill counter?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/10/2011, 8:28 pm

@omega

I'll think that I'll use your idea omega at Starlight since that it seems more profitable.

Skill only casted by Nanoha. I am thinking of 50,75,100 but I also see this as too big.

And what do you mean at method I prefer?

@ToM

I'll look for the skill then.

If you are going to change it, the whole concept of my idea would break. If that happen, I would like to know what method will you use.

And about blaster and starlight, you mean that put more damage at starlight while blaster system is on?
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/10/2011, 10:23 pm

Well i was talking to ToM about his 'method'.

I think he meant to have more beam when blaster system is on. If that's the case then damages should be srsly nerfed.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/11/2011, 8:43 am

it have 4 beams.. it mean 4 layer of aoe.. but yes need nerfed damage..

no i just give this as adds.. because i myself already make her skillset for future..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/11/2011, 9:40 pm

ah I see.

OK then

oh btw, I found a skill to change on axel shooter, which would be Straight Buster. I'll update this.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/15/2011, 3:21 pm

I have update the skills.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/16/2011, 8:37 am

hmm kinda forgot of that straight buster.. can you tell which episode she use it? so i can see how it looks..
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandsheep 3/16/2011, 2:05 pm

o-o ok stop tis madness o-o how did u get the idea of 2 ultis and blaster set count as ulti?!
restrict lock should be removed and maybe replaced as white devil mode and nanoha innate is nonsense? -.- dunno what word i should use
and theres no straight buster should remain protection
rolandsheep
rolandsheep
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 3/16/2011, 2:43 pm

And you made Grimmjow looks like dog's poop, why, because it's the same.

restrict lock should be removed
Reasons? Provide them please?
replaced as white devil mode
Example for skill? Could you make one that's better and make sense to actually use it?
nanoha innate is nonsense
What do you mean? I can't understand this...sentence of yours
theres no straight buster should remain protection
Why would you want to reuse that skill?

Last edited by omegasui on 3/16/2011, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 3/16/2011, 5:20 pm

If you have enough reason why and you can make your own skill set for nanoha, rolansheep, do it first so that we can understand why you said such a thing. And beside, two ulti are possible it only happen that so far none in the game.

And I said this now, this is not madness. This is just an idea from the anime.

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Exelion_Buster

There is the info about Straight Buster. Though if I can say where it appear, that would be the moment when Nanoha used for the 1st time the Blaster System.
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasinow 3/17/2011, 6:55 am

hmm, i must rewatch again later.. i'm really totally forgot.. lol
thomasinow
thomasinow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down