Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita

4 posters

Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita Empty [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita

Post by erikomari25 6/4/2011, 9:56 am

Hero Name: Vita (Melee)

Hero Description: The Cloud Knight of The Book of Darkness

Description: Vita is one of the Wolkenritter also known as the Cloud Knights and is a Velka Type Warrior. She came to existence after Hayate Yagami activated The Book of Darkness. Together with her device, Graf Eisen, they gathered magical power in order to fill the pages of The Book of Darkness and to grant happiness to their master, Hayate. This action eventually led them to Nanoha resulting to an all-out battle between the two.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:
Max Health
===
Attack Speed
=====
Base Damage
==========
Defense
========
Movement Speed
===
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Default Skill: Cartridge Load (Active)

Skill Description: Vita's device, Graf Eisen, is equipped with CVK-792 or Velka Type Cartridge System which enables its user to increase her device's offensive and defensive capacity by loading on it an ammo filled with magical strength. The increase in the device's capacity not only increases its magical output but also strengthens the user's potentials.

Casting Description: Immediate activation when used and a non-aiming skill

Skill Effect: Vita gains additional skill effects while Cartridge Load is activated
Swallow Flyer: Provides an additional Iron Sphere
Missile Hammer: Damage per rotation is increased by 50
Giant Form: Additional 50% of overall damage excluding additional damage of Giant Form
Lasts for 15 Seconds

Cooldown: 40 Seconds

Notes: As to tank barriers effect, the original skill will be provided with additional 50% effect of the current skill effect. Any skill level up will immediately have its effect carried forward if it occurs while Cartridge Load is still activated.
Skill 1 [Q]: Swallow Flyer (Active)

Skill Description: Vita hits four Iron Spheres in order to deal damage to her enemies.

Casting Description: Range of 700; No Casting time

Damage Description: Single Target for aiming and provides damage to the target and its surroundings of about 200AoE

Skill Effect: Deals damage for each Iron Sphere.
Level 1: 100dmg per sphere
Level 2: 200dmg per sphere
Level 3: 300dmg per sphere
Level 4: 400dmg per sphere
Level 5: 500dmg per sphere

Cooldown: 20 Seconds

Type of damage: Physical Damage
Skill 2 [W]: Tank Barrier (Passive)

Skill Description: Velka type warriors doesn't only excel offensively but also defensively. Through continuous battles, they gain stronger defense that can protect them from physical and magical damages. This defensive growth can be at par with there offensive potentials.

Skill Effect: Item effects stack with this skill.
Level 1: Increases Base Defense by 2; Provides 3% Magic Damage reduction
Level 2: Increases Base Defense by 4; Provides 6% Magic Damage reduction
Level 3: Increases Base Defense by 6; Provides 9% Magic Damage reduction
Level 4: Increases Base Defense by 8; Provides 12% Magic Damage reduction
Level 5: Increases Base Defense by 10; Provides 15% Magic Damage reduction

Notes: Increases per level are applied by adding 2 in the base defense and adding 3% for magic damage reduction resulting to additional 10 and 15% for base defense and magic damage reduction, respectively in its max level.
Skill 3 [E]: Missile Hammer (Active)

Skill Description: Vita activates Graf Eisen's Missile Form and spins together with her device giving her great acceleration resulting to immeasurable piercing damage. Using its centrifugal force from the speed of the rotation, it creates a small circular defense that pushes her enemies away.

Casting Description: No Casting time; Melee type skill

Damage Description: Immediate skill activation when used and provides damage on enemies that made contact while rotation.

Skill Effect: Vita spins for 5 seconds; Can move in any direction
Level 1: 80 damage per second
Level 2: 160 damage per second
Level 3: 240 damage per second
Level 4: 320 damage per second
Level 5: 400 damage per second

Type of Damage: Physical Damage

Cooldown: 20 Seconds

Notes: Cannot use other skills while Missile Hammer is activated. Can use item skills while skill is activated.
Ultimate Skill [R]: Giant Form (Active)

Skill Description: Considered as her ultimate skill, Vita releases her rage through her device transforming it to a gigantic hammer which is ten times its original size. Not only that it increases its size, but it also increases its offensive impact by ten folds when used.

Casting Description: 1 Second Casting time and a non-aiming skill

Skill Effect: Increases damage for the next normal attacks or if not used, lasts for 10 seconds
Level 1: Additional 1000 damage for the next two attacks
Level 2: Additional 1500 damage for the next two attacks
Level 3: Additional 2000 damage for the next three attacks
Buff can be dispelled.

Cooldown: 120/100/80 Seconds

Notes: Cannot use any active skills (except for the default skill) when Giant Form is activated. Skills can be normally used after using all attacks while in Giant Form or if 10 seconds have passed after activating Giant Form.

Hope you could understand my suggestion..^^
Changelogs 1:
1. Removed Tank Barriers additional effect on activation of Cartridge Load.
2. Increased Cartridge Loads cooldown from 30 seconds to 40 seconds.
3. Reduced Swallow Flyer's AoE from 300 to 200.
4. Increased Swallow Flyer's cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
Additions:
1. Rotation speed for Missile Hammer is the same as TK's Headspin and Yurnero's Blade Fury.
2. Item effects stack with Tank Barrier.
Note:
Increased Swallow Flyer's cooldown because the damage is big but didn't increased Missile Hammer's cooldown. Rather than increasing the cooldown of that skill, I just increased the cooldown for Cartridge Load in order to compensate for the high damage of the third skill.
Changelogs 2:
1. Changed Missile Hammer's skill effect.
2. Changed Cartridge Load's additional skill effect regarding on Giant Form.
3. Reduced constant additional damage for Giant Form from 1200/1700/2200 to 1000/1500/2000.
Additions:
1. Missile Hammer is a physical type of damage.
2. Giant Form is a dispel-able buff.
3. Additional note on Missile Hammer.
Question:
What do you mean by normal-siege attack? Can you please elaborate?
Note:
Made some additions especially on type of damage the skill inflicts.

Last edited by erikomari25 on 6/9/2011, 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

erikomari25
Random People

Interests : Animes and Manga

Back to top Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita Empty Re: [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita

Post by NoirEmperorXIII 6/4/2011, 10:21 am

I wont be saying much about Vita on this suggestion cause I see the anime character itself on this one.Except that the 3rd skill CD is low. Its true that the damage depends on per rotation but it has a feedback effect which should longer its CD. Cant say that much Giant Form cause the idea is really damage increase.

Though their is one thing that confuse me

Tank Barrier: Boosts its output to 150%

isnt this a big one?Considering that each skill you set near to balance...
NoirEmperorXIII
NoirEmperorXIII
Addicted Member

Interests : Moe and Cool
Wall Status : is waiting...

Back to top Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita Empty Re: [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's] Vita

Post by erikomari25 6/4/2011, 10:24 am

Thanks for the opinion. I'll be waiting for other suggestions before I edit this character.^^

erikomari25
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/4/2011, 10:22 pm

Huge damage =.= Too much friggin buff on default skill.

1st skill : 2k->2k5 dmg with 15s CD ? 300 AoE ? Even Reimu's orb isn't that huge...unless you're srsly unlucky (ex: me)

2nd skill : Does it stack with item's effect ? 22.5% magic res is a huge bonus in this kind of map, either reduce Max Health to 1 bar and reduce its growth (Which is not mentioned) or remove the default bonus.

3rd skill : again, 2k->2k5 dmg with only 20s CD.

Skill Effect: Vita spins and deals 200 damage per rotation; Can move in any direction; Rotation speed increases per level

wait gtg gonna fill later
How fast exactly? Are you referring to something like Yunero's Blade Fury (forgot the original game)
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

Post by erikomari25 6/6/2011, 9:18 am

Changed some parts. Need more suggestions to perfect my character suggestion.^^

erikomari25
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliie 6/6/2011, 11:57 am

Just asking, really. The duration for Missile Hammer? Since you said the rotation speed increases per level, I was thinking that maybe you can keep the total duration the same, just that she rotates faster and at the same time rotates more with each level increase; bringing us back to the same total duration.

Also, I'm not sure how you look at it, but to me Vita is a part tanker. In the ark in season 3, she got pierced through by one of the robots and hardly felt it.

Besides that, I think you have nice ideas there. Good job. Vita's my favourite. Oh yeah, you want me to help with skill animation? I should be able to provide some screenshots....
angeliie
angeliie
Random People

Interests : anything interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/8/2011, 12:26 pm

Forgot where i left last time, plus stupid dumbf*ck ISP with its retarded services.

Default skill:
Still have old notes.

1st skill : Still, 2k -> 2k5 dmg @@ If it's normal-siege damage then yeah ok, but if not, lol.

2nd skill : Not much to say.

3rd skill : If it's as fast as Yunero's Blade Fury, it's DPS, not DP-hit. Not much to say, except there should-or must- be a magic immune while using the skill.

Ultimate : Too much freaking dmg, does the buff dispel-able?
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by erikomari25 6/9/2011, 5:57 pm

Made another customization...

erikomari25
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 6/10/2011, 6:56 pm

Too bad u don't understand damage type =.= Find the topic made by Juma for Kenshin, i posted a related problem in there.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down