Anime Battle Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami

2 posters

Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami Empty [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami

Post by MizukaShano 11/22/2012, 11:31 pm

Hayate Yagami
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Description :
Hayate Yagami is one of the main characters of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. She is the mistress of the Wolkenritter and uses the Book of Darkness as her "weapon". Hayate was assigned the mage rank of SS and her raw power output is truly immense, bordering a tactical nuclear device. Hayate's magical power is not natural but is a result of her Linker Core merging with that of the Book of Darkness. So, most of the spells she displays have long casting times and/or require arias. She is an aerial mage who has high mobility due to her Sleipnir spell.

Stats :
Max Health
==========
Attack Speed
==========
Base Damage
==========
Defense
==========
Move Speed
==========

Attack type :
Ranged (800)

Stat Growth :
Max Health : Base Damage : Defense
2 : 1 : 2 ( Around this ratio per level )

Default Skill ( Passive ) :
Unison : Reinforce Zwei
Spoiler:

Unison Devices possess their own wills and, given a complete human form and sentience, can unite with their masters to provide mana control and assistance according to circumstances. A distinct trait of Unison Devices that sets them apart from every other Device type seems to be that they possess their own Linker Cores, allowing them to cast spells of their own.
------------------------
Ability Type : Active, Instant
Ability Effect : Buff
Cast Time : -
Cast Range : -
Cooldown : 45 seconds
------------------------
Reinforce Zwei performs Unison with Hayate. Granting Hayate 20% additional resistance against spells and enhancement on her spells for 15 seconds.

Additional Information :
Spoiler:

1st Skill ( Active ) :
Heimdall
Spoiler:

Heimdall is a wide-area attack spell cast by Hayate. It is a two-part cold-based attack: first she draws seawater upwards and freezes it into a giant floating iceberg, then hurls it down on the target. The aria for Heimdall is "Tridents of Poseidon, gather from the sea! Sighs of the silver snow, come from yonder! Skein of surges, gather in the sky!"
---------------------------
Ability Type : Active, AoE Target
Ability Effect : Area Damage, Heal
Cast Time : 1 seconds
Cast Range : 1200
Cooldown : 28/27/25/24/22
---------------------------
Hayate charges up for 1 seconds, a huge iceberg will form above the target area and drop down dealing 80/260/440/620/800 damage. After that, the dropped iceberg will become 10 magical ice pieces that can heal allies for 2/2.75/3.5/4.25/5% each when they pick them up. Heimdall Phalanx Shift will be available during Unison after the iceberg is dropped down.

Additional Information :
Spoiler:

Default Skill 2 ( Active ) :
Heimdall Phalanx Shift
Spoiler:
Heimdall Phalanx Shift is a variation of the spell combined with Blaster System Level 3, which re-freezes pieces of ices around into multiple icebergs for even stronger attack.
----------------------------
Ability Type : Active, Single Target
Ability Effect : Buff
Cast Time : -
Cast Range : 900
Cooldown : -
----------------------------
Hayate immediately freezes the broken ice pieces and shoots at the target enemy dealing "Number of ice pieces"*12/27/42/57/72 damage and stuns for 1.5 seconds.

Additional Information :
Spoiler:

2nd Skill ( Active ) :
Mistilteinn
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Mistilteinn is a petrifying bombardment spell by raining down seven light spears on the target. Although it has relatively low power and short range, it bears the additional effect of petrification. This spell's aria is "Approach from beyond, mistletoe branches, become spears of the silver moon, shoot and pierce! Petrifying spears, Mistilteinn!"
--------------------
Ability Type : Active, Single Target
Ability Effect : Area Damage, Buff
Cast time: -
Cast range : 1000
Cooldown : 30/29/28/27/26
--------------------
7 spears of light will be rained down chasing the target enemy, spears may collide with other enemies while travelling. Each spear deals 18/46/74/102/130 damage and applies a stacking petrify debuff of 0.5 second. After the petrify debuff wears off, affected enemies are dealt another 36/92/148/204/260. Petrified enemies receive 10% more damage. During Unison, the spears can penetrate, dealing damage and debuff to all enemies hit along their way.

Additional Information :
Spoiler:

3rd Skill ( Active ) :
Diabolic Emission
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Diabolic Emission is wide-area space attack spell. When used, it creates a black sphere of energy which collapses in on itself then expands outwards rapidly towards the enemy. The spell's area of effect is large. The aria used for this spell is: "In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission."
-----------------------------
Ability Type : Active, Area Target
Ability Effect : Area Damage
Cast time : -
Cast Range : 900
Cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12
Hayate creates a dark sphere at the target point, it will slowly expand for 2 seconds dealing 20/90/113/150/175 damage per 0.5 seconds, then explode dealing 90/350/450/600/750 damage. During Unison, enemies in the target area are sucked in to the center for 1 seconds, then all enemies in the target area are knocked back when the dark sphere explodes.

Additional Information :
Spoiler:

Ultimate ( Active ) :
Ragnarok
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ragnarok is a Bombardment-type spell. The spell gathers energy into three seperate spheres at each point of the Belkan triangle muzzle. When unleashed, the spheres become three white beams of energy. The aria is "Resound, horn of the end!"
Ability Type : Active, Point Target
Ability Effect : Area Damage
Cast time : 1.5 seconds
Cast Range : 2000
Cooldown : 140/125/110
Hayate charges up for 1.5 seconds seconds, then fire 3 beams of laser for 2 seconds. Dealing 375/750/1125 per 0.5 second to enemies standing in the middle, 75% of damage is dealt to enemies at the side of the lasers. After the effect ends, enemies inside the laser range will be knocked back to the side. During Unison, all enemies are dealt full damage regardless of where they stand and the range is increased.

Additional Information :
Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My opinion on the character and why I did these to it :
Spoiler:

I hope you would like my character suggestion, and if there's anything which is too strong or weak, feel free to tell me.
Sorry for any uncertainties and insufficient information. Thanks for reading Grin

P.S Tell me about the remake.

Last edited by MizukaShano on 12/7/2012, 10:52 am; edited 7 times in total
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami Empty Re: [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami

Post by OmegaSui 11/23/2012, 4:27 am

Either the first 3 skills besides default gives off too much Nanoha's vibe, or the actual franchise is just that limited. She spends more time channeling than actually doing any harm, and even with those time spent she doesn't do any harm at all, nor does she able to do support to anyone.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui
Moderator: Balancer & Tester

Interests : Aigis, duh?
Wall Status : In Tartarus, fapping

https://abcwc3.forumotion.com/t155-aigis-persona-3

Back to top Go down

[Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami Empty Re: [Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha] Hayate Yagami

Post by MizukaShano 11/23/2012, 11:19 am

OmegaSui wrote:Either the first 3 skills besides default gives off too much Nanoha's vibe, or the actual franchise is just that limited. She spends more time channeling than actually doing any harm, and even with those time spent she doesn't do any harm at all, nor does she able to do support to anyone.
For the first skill, should I change it to AoE Targetting? Because if I change it to an AoE Targetting, she will not have any single target spell.
For the second skill, I have removed the cast time and tone down the damage as compensation.
For the third skill, I have increased the beam range to 1500.
For this character suggestion, I wants it to become a long-ranged mage instead of a melee-ranged fighter, thus her attack range and skills have relatively long range and high cooldown. Tell me what do you think after the changes, still have some ideas in my mind.

OmegaSui wrote: She spends more time channeling than actually doing any harm, and even with those time spent she doesn't do any harm at all, nor does she able to do support to anyone.
Does this mean that she is dealing way too less damage?
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/23/2012, 11:39 am

You aimed her to be a "support and nuke type", yet she is good at neither. Other than having long ranged spells and auto-attacks, I don't see anything good on her.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/23/2012, 11:55 am

OmegaSui wrote:You aimed her to be a "support and nuke type", yet she is good at neither. Other than having long ranged spells and auto-attacks, I don't see anything good on her.
I gave her 2 disables and long-ranged spells to support her teammates from afar.
For nuke, I want her skill to hit hard as well, but I'm afraid if I tune up the damage, would it be too strong.

P.S If you think that the first skill is too similar to Nanoha's Axel Shooter, I have an alternative too.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/23/2012, 2:10 pm

Refer to these definitions of ours

The similarity is obvious. Change it to the alternate version you prepared.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/23/2012, 3:44 pm

OmegaSui wrote:Refer to these definitions of ours

The similarity is obvious. Change it to the alternate version you prepared.
Changed, now it has another default skill that will appear when the skill reaches level 3.

Can you tell me which of the skills have damage that is too high, I'm not really sure about the damage, so I basically increase the cooldown for strong spells.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/24/2012, 5:02 pm

Look at her total damage output over a maximum of 10s.
Look at Reimu's total damage output over a maximum of 10s.
Look at Nanoha's total damage output over a maximum of 10s.

Every hero has its own niche and shits, but if it's that far left behind in terms of damage, unless you have 10s disable like Miku it won't be of any help.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/28/2012, 7:15 pm

I'm sorry but how can I calculate there, please enlighten me.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/28/2012, 9:06 pm

"All skills' damage" + "Autoattack damage" * 0.5 * {(1+Swiftness*0.02)/"Base attack time" * [10 - "Time spent channeling for all skills"]}

Last edited by OmegaSui on 11/29/2012, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/29/2012, 9:53 am

OmegaSui wrote:"All skills' damage" + "Autoattack damage" * 0.5 * {(1+Swiftness*2)/"Base attack time" * 10 - "Time spent channeling for all skills"}
I'm not sure about this, I managed to count Nanoha's at level 30, the result turned out to be 3070550.25.

Thus I still don't understand yet, can you give me an example please. :><:

Last edited by MizukaShano on 11/29/2012, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/29/2012, 10:30 am

The right one should be like this

"All skills' damage" + "Autoattack damage" * 0.5 * {(1+Swiftness*0.02)/"Base attack time" * [10 - "Time spent channeling for all skills"]}

During 10s, since she has no <10s cd skill, assuming all her skills are off cd, each skill can only be used once. Assuming her skills all hit the target and you use shift queue to save time delay in casting, at best condition she deals
1st skill : 200*6 = 1200 magic damage. Takes roughly 1.3s delay.
3rd skill : 1000 + 4*250 = 2000 magic damage. Takes roughly 2.5s delay.
Ultimate : 3000*2 = 6000 magic damage. Takes roughly 4s delay.

Assuming you build Sakabato, Ginrei Kojaku, Sealing Wand and X-Gloves with 2 HP balls, she has 415+531 auto attack damage and 48+49 swiftness.
Assuming enemy does not build armor, they have an average physical damage reduction of 50%, thus you multiply the autoattack damage with 0.5
Assuming you have no bonus AS from skill(s), you deal 1 attack each (1+Increased Attack Speed)/Base attack time. A swiftness grants 0.02 IAS (i forgot to mention the %). A normal hero have 1.5 BAT iirc.
*I forgot to add ( ) in the time spent for attack, read below. Note that the second's number type and attack per second's number type is whole number*
(1200+2000+6000) + (415+531) * 0.5 * {[1+(48+49)*0.02)/1.5] * (10-1.3-2.5-4)/]
= 9200 + 946 * 0.5 * (2.94/1.5) * 2
=9200 + 473 * 2 * 2
= 9200 + 1892.
Note that no magic damage reduction was counted (vary with each hero rather than a constant number), or the critical/evasion chance (i'm lazy since this is for nukers). This is based on a level 30 Nanoha. We can clearly see that her auto attack at best if there are crits would only be as much as 75% her spells' damage, so it would be much more efficient if she build more HP to survive instead of more damage. Hence nuker.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/29/2012, 1:58 pm

Ok, I'll take your example to calculate Reimu's.

During 10s, since she has no <10s cd skill, assuming all her skills are off cd, each skill can only be used once. Assuming her skills all hit the target and you use shift queue to save time delay in casting, at best condition she deals
1st skill : (400+360+320+280+240+200)*3 = 5400 damage (Assumption). It's kinda impossible to get hit by all the orbs, so I'll just take 2600 damage, (400+400+400 [First impact] + 360 + 320 + 280 + 240 + 200)
2nd skill : 300*6 = 1800 magic damage. Takes roughly 2s delay.
3rd skill : 750*2 = 1500 magic damage.
Ultimate : 200*30 = 6000 magic damage. Take rough 3.6s delay (30*0.12).

Assuming you build Sakabato, Ginrei Kojaku, Sealing Wand and X-Gloves with 2 HP balls, she has 380+605 auto attack damage ( With 7 active orbs ) and 55+49 swiftness.
Assuming enemy does not build armor, they have an average physical damage reduction of 50%, thus you multiply the autoattack damage with 0.5
Assuming you have no bonus AS from skill(s), you deal 1 attack each (1+Increased Attack Speed)/Base attack time. A swiftness grants 0.02 IAS (i forgot to mention the %). A normal hero have 1.5 BAT iirc.

(2600+1800+1500+6000) + (380+605) * 0.5 * {[1+(55+49)*0.02)/1.5] * (10-2-3.6)]
= 11900 + 985 * 0.5 * (3.08/1.5) * 4
=11900 + 492.5 * 2 * 4
=11900 + 3940
=15840.

Isn't this too high? For the time spent channeling skills, I take (10-2-3.6) which becomes 4.4 and I round it off to 4. Correct me if I'm wrong, will go test it again later.

MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/29/2012, 3:44 pm

Nanoha has 1 less damaging skill since it's used for defense purpose, deals average damage and has a good escaping skill.
Reimu has 3.6s disable with ultimate and gay damage.
Now what does your hero have? Nothing.

Every hero has its own niche and shits, but if it's that far left behind in terms of damage, unless you have 10s disable like Miku it won't be of any help.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/29/2012, 9:01 pm

Ok, so I had remade her thoroughly, tell me about it.

I haven't calculated her total damage output over a maximum of 10 seconds though, so the damage is still subject to changes, will do the calculation soon.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/29/2012, 10:05 pm

Do that and see where the damage stands. Unless you're doing a 2nd Miku, damage should be taken notice of so that other attributes would be adjusted better
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/29/2012, 10:16 pm

OmegaSui wrote:Do that and see where the damage stands. Unless you're doing a 2nd Miku, damage should be taken notice of so that other attributes would be adjusted better
Before that, any comment regarding her remade kit?
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/29/2012, 10:20 pm

Lazy atm, working on something else, maybe later if I remember. .
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 11/29/2012, 10:32 pm

OmegaSui wrote:Lazy atm, working on something else, maybe later if I remember. .
I have worked on the calculation, it's 14033.5, combined with her disables, I think it's too strong.

I'll tune down the damage later. Be sure to review my new skillset.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 11/29/2012, 11:23 pm

No shit. Most of the skills deal around 2k damage, even if your autoattack sucks ball that amount of damage is mad.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 12/2/2012, 8:05 pm

OmegaSui wrote:No shit. Most of the skills deal around 2k damage, even if your autoattack sucks ball that amount of damage is mad.
Done changing, maximum damage output over ten seconds is now 12573.5.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/6/2012, 4:00 pm

Default : That utility pack.

1st skill : Does picking up the iceberg requires a free inventory slot? Does allies include Hayate?

Default 2 : Too slow, takes almost 2s to hit the furthest range.

2nd skill : Each spear is fired after another for how long?

3rd skill : Forced sucking or you can still move the opposite way to gtfo?

Ultimate : Lazy to read. So it's a lazor? If it's lazor, I can't review it as, it's lazor.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 12/6/2012, 6:22 pm

OmegaSui wrote:Default : That utility pack.

1st skill : Does picking up the iceberg requires a free inventory slot? Does allies include Hayate?

Default 2 : Too slow, takes almost 2s to hit the furthest range.

2nd skill : Each spear is fired after another for how long?

3rd skill : Forced sucking or you can still move the opposite way to gtfo?

Ultimate : Lazy to read. So it's a lazor? If it's lazor, I can't review it as, it's lazor.

Default : So how is it, will it be considered too overpowered?

1st skill : No for both question, her allies don't need inventory space to pick them up and Hayate cannot pick them up.

Default 2 : Increased projectile speed.

2nd skill : I don't really understand this question. So I'll give 2 possible answer : Only 7 spears will be fired/ A spear will be fired almost immediately after one spear has been fired.

P.S. The spears are not fired by Hayate, a stationary projectile source will appear on top of the target and fire them, if the target move away from the projectile source, it will only causes the spear to chase after it, the projectile source will not move.

3rd skill : All enemies who get into the AoE will be force-sucked into the centre.

Ultimate : Yes 3 lasers are fired at the same time.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaSui 12/6/2012, 9:18 pm

Default : too many effects clustered into 1 skill.

2nd : I asked about the delay between each spear's launch.
OmegaSui
OmegaSui

Back to top Go down

Post by MizukaShano 12/7/2012, 10:54 am

OmegaSui wrote:Default : too many effects clustered into 1 skill.

2nd : I asked about the delay between each spear's launch.

Default : Removed AS/MS buff and bonus slow effect on her skills.

2nd skill : About 0.2 seconds.
MizukaShano
MizukaShano
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down